Indoor soccer
In my old age, I have picked up a new hobby -- playing soccer. I'm addicted. I have been playing on indoor teams for a year now, sometimes 2 teams at a time.
I know myself well enough to know that I will never exercise if it doesn't involve chasing a ball. So I have a friend at church that played for BYU's soccer team, and I told him to get me on a team and he was kind enough to do so. I've steadily improved to the point that I'm now equal parts asset and liability during the game (as opposed to when I started and was a total liability).
Our team has won the championship several times, but our team always opts for a discount next season instead of the 'champion' t-shirts. I personally believe that you can never have too many t-shirts that say 'champions'.
Fancy footwork. (Or turnover waiting to happen, depends on who you ask).
No comments:
Post a Comment