It's a boy!!!
Born: October 27th @ 11:31 am
20.75 inches. 8 lbs 2 oz.
We are thrilled to welcome a new addition to the Dean family. He has been so much fun to have and to hold already. We're still working on a name. His little sisters were so excited! Kaya said she would have been even happier if it was a sister, and Analise was so excited to tell her whole 2nd grade class that she now has a brother. Many thanks to Cindy Manchester for staying over at our house and taking care of the 3 girls while we were at the hospital.
P.S. Angela is much more tactful than I am, so she helped me remove this bottom part! Main gyst of it is that we've never tried for either gender. We are grateful for each child that has come into our family.





Congrats!! I am so glad he is here healthy and happy. I do have to say that it is great to have at least one child of each gender. Not that having all of one gender is bad but that it is such a different and wonderful experience to parent each. Boys and girls are so different! I am sure he will bring so much rough and tumble fun into your family. Plus, there are tons of cute boys clothes (tiny ties!) and toys (monster trucks, star wars, gi joe) that you get to buy now.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we had to get an extra form to change our insurance when we moved...and it was only our third!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! So happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! So happy I stumbled upon your blog (via Tammy) just in time to see your handsome little boy. I love baby boys, and I'm so happy you get to have one now!
ReplyDeleteFinally, a BOY!!! (even though Kaya would have been even happier if it was another girl ;) Herzlichen Glückwunsch zu eurem süßen Kleinen!
ReplyDeleteHow absolutely wonderful!! I didn't even know you were anticipating a new bambino, and here he is. He is gorgeous. Hope you and your sweet family are doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove from Utah,
Aunt Lynnie