July 27, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

Kaya loves to swim. She also loves to wear any sunglasses or shoes she can find. This must have been the happiest day of her life.

For a one year old, is there a better feeling than getting to be the one that holds the hose???

My girls on the 4th of July.
They took a 2-week vacation in Utah while I stayed in Lubbock to work on my dissertation. The 1st day was so relaxing, and the next 13 sucked. Life just isn't quite as much fun when you come home to an empty house. I realized how much I really dig the rock star feeling you get when you walk in the door and the girls come running to give you hugs.

Cute cousins.
If we leave the little kiddie pool in our backyard filled with water, Kaya will just jump in with all of our clothes on. Did I mention she loves to swim?

Roasting S'mores w/ Grandpa and cousins. Fireworks are next.

No comments:

Post a Comment