Happy 6th Anniversary!
On July 25th, Angela and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. I made her breakfast, and the girls helped me get her some of her favorite chocolates and some red roses and some t-shirts that she's already taken back! (Yes, I strike out frequently in the buying clothes for her arena). We got a babysitter and went out for a nice dinner and we shared some of our favorite memories from dating and the first 6 years of marriage.
In honor of our anniversary, I have to say that Angela is one of the nicest people I've ever met and I think she has to be the best Mom on the planet. She always wants everyone around her to be happy and she seems to work pretty tirelessly to accomplish that goal. We feel very blessed to have her in our home, and we're glad she is so patient and has a good sense of humor that's helped carry us through the daily hustle and bustle of these last 6 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment