Bear Lake
The Carlson's invited us to join them in Bear Lake for a family vacation. It was probably the highlight of the summer for the girls. Swimming all day long, hunting for seashells, playing w/ cousins. They didn't like the raspberry shakes Bear Lake is famous for, and I felt what it was like to be disappointed with your children. How dare they?!!
| Adorable Alivia |
| Cute cousins |
| Blowing bubbles w/ cousins |
| I think I dreamed of being on the beach w/ this girl when I was single. Where's the white horse? |
Gorgeous pics!! So jealous of a fun lake vacation!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah! I can post a comment on your blog. I have to say i truly admire you because you are one of only 2 bloggers i know who is male. On top of that, you are the only male blogger i know whose wife doesn't blog! You rock luke. We love you and your little family.
ReplyDelete