For half of this summer, I've been living in Lubbock, TX working on my dissertation. In order to fully get into the spirit of writing, and in order to officially become a professor -- you have to have a beard. Everyone knows that, right?
Well, between being a missionary, attending the BYZoo, and being married to Angela, I have been required to shave every day. So when I was away for a couple weeks in Lubbock, I just wanted to see what those red hairs could do if they were given some room to grow. The results:
 |
| Most common question: "Do you dye your beard?" My response: "Is that even possible?" |
 |
| My question: What genetic change happens at the top of my ear, that doesn't affect the back of my head? |
 |
| My attempt at a goatee |
 |
| My attempt to get on "How to catch a predator" |
So I have to say, I LOVE THE RED BEARD! I wanted to keep it forever. Or at least for a year. But Angela informed me that if the beard stayed, she wouldn't. So I think I made the right choice.
[Editors note: I think her actual words were, "you can keep it, but no more kisses if you do."
No comments:
Post a Comment